HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Martin, Terri" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2023 20:52:52 +0000
Hello Hawks Rise Families,
Thank you for another wonderful week with your children!  I want to give an extra thank you for all of the lovely birthday wishes.  Your children are so thoughtful and kind, and they made it a very special day for me.

School Information:

  *   Thank you for using Pik My Kid  to help us with a quick and safe dismissal.  Remember to hang your car tag on your mirror and, if you park and walk up to get your child, stand on the bricks or grass behind the benches so that we can see students as they walk out.
  *   Family members who want to eat lunch with students in the cafeteria should go to the office to get their license scanned and then proceed to the cafeteria to wait for their child.
  *   Open House is Thursday night!  See below for the times.

  *   5:30-6:00   Multi-Grade classrooms and Special Area
  *   6:05-6:35   PreK, KG, and 1st Grades
  *   6:40-7:10   2nd and 3rd Grades
  *   7:15-7:45   4th and 5th Grades

  *   The Principal's Book Chat is back!!  Our first book will be for our 2nd-5th graders for the month of September. The title of the book is Stuart Little by E.B. White.
  *   5th grade parents only-see the attached information for the Strings program.
  *   Revised Assessment Schedule-please see below for the remaining dates for our first Progress Monitoring Assessments:
PM 1 Testing Schedule
Tuesday, 8/29
1st
STAR Math
Wednesday, 8/30
2nd
STAR Math
Thursday, 8/31
1st & 2nd
Makeups
Tuesday, 9/5
3rd
FAST ELA
Wednesday, 9/6
4th
FAST ELA
Thursday, 9/7
5th
STAR EL
FAST ELA
Friday, 9/8
K, 3-5
Makeups
Tuesday, 9/12
3rd
STAR Math
FAST Math
Wednesday, 9/13
4th
FAST Math
Thursday, 9/14
5th
FAST Math
Friday, 9/15
K,3-5
Makeups
Important Dates

August 31     Open House

Sept. 4           Labor Day Holiday

Sept. 5           Share Night at Skate World 7:00

[cid:image003.png@01D9D774.93F140E0]Sept. 6           Site Meeting-Media Center

Sept. 13        Interim Reports

Sept. 14        Lockdown Practice

Sept. 16        Fire Drill

Sept. 17        Faculty Meeting

                        SAC-6:00

                        PTO- 7:00

We hope you enjoy this weekend with  your family!  Relax and stay cool!

In Partnership,
Terri

Terri Martin
Principal
Hawks Rise Elementary School
850-487-4733

[https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2fstatic%2fimg%2fLogo.png&c=E,1,ofCHVbeAE1aet-Czzy29CGC-MBGcBSWY_mBWZgbQ6pvOsc4wLdovo49WuE2jxua-iky9Awde4cBJ3YL9qGGUk3knImnkmv7_Rjda8ZRr2Q,,&typo=1]