Hello Hawks Rise Families,

Thank you for another wonderful week with your children!  I want to give an extra thank you for all of the lovely birthday wishes.  Your children are so thoughtful and kind, and they made it a very special day for me.

School Information:

PM 1 Testing Schedule

Tuesday, 8/29

1st

STAR Math

Wednesday, 8/30

2nd

STAR Math

Thursday, 8/31

1st & 2nd

Makeups

Tuesday, 9/5

3rd

FAST ELA

Wednesday, 9/6

4th

FAST ELA

Thursday, 9/7

5th

STAR EL
FAST ELA

Friday, 9/8

K, 3-5

Makeups

Tuesday, 9/12

3rd

STAR Math
FAST Math

Wednesday, 9/13

4th

FAST Math

Thursday, 9/14

5th

FAST Math

Friday, 9/15

K,3-5

Makeups

Important Dates

August 31     Open House

Sept. 4           Labor Day Holiday

Sept. 5           Share Night at Skate World 7:00

Sept. 6           Site Meeting-Media Center

Sept. 13        Interim Reports

Sept. 14        Lockdown Practice

Sept. 16        Fire Drill

Sept. 17        Faculty Meeting

                        SAC-6:00

                        PTO- 7:00

We hope you enjoy this weekend with  your family!  Relax and stay cool!

In Partnership,

Terri

Terri Martin

Principal