WTMOORE-PARENTS Archives

W.T. Moore Parents

WTMOORE-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Anderson, Kerri" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2023 15:09:07 +0000
text/plain (24 kB) , text/html (8 kB) , image004.jpg (7 kB) , image005.jpg (12 kB) , image009.jpg (25 kB) , image013.jpg (34 kB) , image014.jpg (26 kB) , image019.jpg (60 kB) , image020.jpg (31 kB) , image024.jpg (24 kB)
Good morning, Mustang Families!  We are off to an amazing start this school year and I want to say THANK YOU for all of your patience and help with getting 2023-2024 rolling! I wanted to share a few updates with you because, as you know, we love to keep you all well informed!

[cid:image004.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

We began a new adventure with PikMyKid this year. Needless to say, we have experienced many hiccups along the way. We are putting safeguards in place to ensure that the afternoon pick-up line is moving as quickly as possibly while holding on to hope that the app will begin to function the way that it’s supposed to. When you arrive in the afternoons, open your app, select the “pick-up” option, then announce yourself by clicking the green “announce” button. You are then added to the que and your child’s name appears on screen in their classroom. Be careful not to choose the “check in” option in the app. That is for morning use only and we are not using that option. In the meantime, if you are having issues with the PikMyKid app we are happy to help you. There is also technical assistance available within the app. We have found the team to be responsive and helpful. We hope that if you contact them you will have the same experience. If there are ways that we can help you directly please let us know. You are also welcome to come into the office and we will troubleshoot with you 😊.

[cid:image005.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

Please join us for our very first Share Night of this school year! We will be at Walk-Ons on Capital Circle on August 23rd from 5-9 PM. Come out, see friends, have dinner, and support our school all at the same time!

[cid:image009.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

Please join us for Open House 2023! On Thursday, August 31st, we will hold two sessions of Open House for your convenience. The first session begins at 5:30 and the second session begins at 6:15. Each session will be for all grade levels. We hope to see you at Open House!

[cid:image013.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

We will observe Labor Day on Monday, September 4th. There will be NO SCHOOL. Please mark your calendars.

[cid:image014.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

We will honor and celebrate our GrandMustangs on Friday, September 8th! Please ask your child’s Grandparents to plan to join their special little one for lunch that day. More information will be coming home soon!

[cid:image019.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

We have some AMAZING Mustang Swag available on our school store site! Shop at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.mooreptm.com%2fshop-1&c=E,1,gwHwCWEEjk1LcRy8665Q9wXxcBwIoGg5rkh2ORWkakpYKuyJ5kXJ_R410RMveGkjdQbFiLAHBI6mHNNDMa-yM8hYR0SCnTeNgu-n19buavgq7tPrHtd0fJulpfcAmQ,,&typo=1 and have your selections shipped directly to your home! Thank you for your support of our school!

[cid:image020.jpg@01D9D0FB.3BE2FA80]

Picture Day is Thursday, September 14th! Practice those smiles and be ready to say “CHEEEEEEEESE”!

That’s all for now. I remain grateful to serve as your Principal. If there is anything that we can do to support you or your children please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are loving our Safari adventure, and we are WILD about learning with your sweet children!

[cid:36910449-74e6-41bf-b6c6-a1c55b103780@namprd06.prod.outlook.com]