WOODVILLE-PARENTS Archives

Woodville

WOODVILLE-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mehr, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2020 15:01:59 +0000
REMINDER:  FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2020 IS THE DEADLINE

[Clipart Panda - Free Clipart Images]

Dear Parents and Guardians:

The Superintendent and School Board, through the Safe Start Leon Plan, are providing parents the opportunity to make a change to their current educational delivery method of Brick and Mortar (in-person schooling) or Digital Academy (online learning) for the third nine weeks.

In order to prepare and plan for the third nine weeks of the school year, we are asking parents, who are requesting a change to their current educational plan, to please contact school by Friday, December 18, 2020.  If you are staying with your child's current educational plan, no action is needed.  The new educational plan and third nine weeks will begin on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.

Whether a parent decides to change plans, or continue with their current plan, this choice will continue through the end of the third nine weeks. Please be aware changing an educational plan may impact your student's schedule and/or teacher assignment.

  To highlight the process:

  *   Call the front office (487-7043) to inform the school of your desire to switch by December 18, 2020;
  *   Class size and teacher may be impacted by making a change;
  *   Your new choice of educational plan will begin for students on Wednesday, January 20, 2021;
  *   This choice will remain in effect through the end of the third nine weeks.

Thank you for your flexibility during these unprecedented times. Students and families throughout our state and country are all experiencing some of the same issues, concerns and anxieties.  In meeting our mission of providing an educational plan during a pandemic, it is a priority for us to give families options to choose from that best fit their needs. The current status of school is not ideal but it provides the closest thing to normalcy we have.  We will get through this period together.

Find out more information about the Safe Start Leon Plan here: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2freopenleon&c=E,1,Qt9bngf-0N2cPvmS18Lzu7SFbL3rvEc8UX7Gj6tuampnrE78pEkPciaib9QX3Uw7J9vc2Cp89FaSIvJszRrASoVGitutPMKyxwuqx7yvK2PpmA,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2freopenleon&c=E,1,PKW3RG-7TAfvrBXlF4rvdfY5AImWUZxFEFG9h9EIuPx9jrrRthlIXBzwlWc-KQnDwSnqv2tRoC2AcD6SnpvVyv0ZiJHeXskblVgPG5vQ4h89&typo=1>

Dr. Lisa Mehr
Principal
Woodville PreK-8
(850)487-7043