WOODVILLE-PARENTS Archives

Woodville

WOODVILLE-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mehr, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:07:00 +0000
[Kirksville R-III School District - 2018 Testing Schedule]
Dear Parents of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade students,

Standardized testing season is quickly approaching with our first round of test beginning April 13th. We want to make sure all of our families have the dates for their students. It is important that students are well-rested and have a healthy breakfast to gear up for their scheduled tests! There will be a mock writing test (practice) tomorrow.

Here is the schedule for all of the state tests that will be administered at Woodville K-8 School in Spring 2021. Please note that Digital Academy students will test on the same day as our brick and mortar students. Our Digital Academy students will test in an alternate location but on the same days as their peers. Please contact the front office if you have any questions.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D7256D.F2C1D050]