SULLIVAN-PARENTS Archives

Sullivan Elementary School Parents

SULLIVAN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Lawson, Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:30:20 +0000
Today was a great day! It was fantastic seeing all 760 of our crocodiles on campus.  With your cooperation in following the below rules, drop off and dismissal will run faster and will be more efficient in the coming days.  We ask for continued patience over the next few days, here are a few reminders to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Morning Drop Off
*Parents will not be allowed to enter the school during drop off; parents will be asked to stand on the lawn or the red stairs.
*Medications-To avoid waiting for our clinic aide please contact Connie Cameron at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to schedule a time to drop off medications
*Please put down your cell phone when driving in the school zone
*Students may not be dropped off prior to 7:45am

Afternoon Dismissal
*Effective 8/11 parents must have their car tags when picking up from car pick up and room waiters
*If you do not have a car tag you must present an ID to the front office and a pass will be issued  authorizing you to pick up for that day
*Students must be picked up by 3:20pm
*We ask that you put down your cell phone when picking up your child
*Parents may not walk through the parent pick up line, you must be in a car
*Parents may not use the sidewalk on the parent pick up line as a cut through to room waiters or to pick up their child off of the parent pick up line
*Please make sure your child knows how they are getting home from school, if you have a change please notify the front office prior to 2:30pm
*For our younger students please practice with them at home saying their first and last name so they recognize it when it is called

This is a friendly reminder to label everything as our lost and found pile has officially started!

Thank you for all of your support in ensuring  a continued  successful start to the 2022-23 school year.  #Crocsrock

Julie Lawson
Principal
Kate Sullivan Elementary School
(850)487-1216