SULLIVAN-PARENTS Archives

Sullivan Elementary School Parents

SULLIVAN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Lawson, Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2022 11:34:22 +0000
4th and 5th grade parents:

Please see the info below from our fabulous strings teacher.

I hope you are having a good first week of school!

Strings class will be offered on Tuesday and Friday during Special Area this year. I have attached the sign-up form - please let me know if you need hard copies for interested students. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and we cannot have more than 25 - 27 kids in the class (per grade). Deadline is next Thursday, and students should return the form to the music teacher, Ms. Tacot.

Please let me know if you need anything or if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and cooperation!

Sincerely,

Zlatina S

Zlatina Staykova
LCS String Teacher