SUCCESSACADEMY-PARENTS Archives

SuccessAcademy-Parents

SUCCESSACADEMY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Lowe, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 17:13:55 +0000
Dear parents,
We have had a great first week at the Success Academy.  We do understand that you have had frustration with the transportation system the past week.  In an effort to alleviate the transportation issues, per the district, we will have to change our school start time, effective Monday, August 19.  The new start time will be 8:25AM and we will end at 2:50PM.  Please see the new bell schedule below:

Bell Schedule

Before School Program
7:15-7:45AM
Begins Sept. 16th
Breakfast
7:45-8:25AM

First Bell
8:25AM

1st period
8:28-9:20AM

2nd period
9:23-10:15AM

3rd period
10:18-11:10AM
 10:18-10:23AM Homeroom
4th period
11:13-12:43PM
 Lunch
5th period
12:48-1:55PM
 DEAR Time - 1st 15 minutes of class
6th period
1:58-2:50PM

Lunch

Lunch A
11:18-11:43

Lunch B
11:48-12:13

Lunch C
12:18-12:43

Please do not hesitate to contact the following staff members if you have any questions or need assistance:

Jessica Lowe, Principal

Wilfred Brown, Assistant Principal

Dr. Arecia Shelton-Martin, Dean of Curriculum

Rhone Francis, Dean of Discipline

Most Sincerely,

Jessica Lowe

Jessica Lowe
Principal, Leon County Virtual School & The Success Academy
854 Blountstown Street
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-488-2087

[combo_logo]