SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Myers, Sylvia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:35:06 +0000
Parents,

Today is the first day of virtual school. We have been getting a lot of phone calls today! We are working hard to answer all of your questions and get you all settled in. Remember, we anticipated some glitches for the first few days. We will be flexible and promise that your child will not be penalized for any connectivity or technological issues. Please remain patient as we continue to get used to our new normal. Please email or dean, Brian Dobie @ [log in to unmask] or Mr. Kiser our digital academy coordinator at [log in to unmask] with any of your concerns or questions that need to be answered throughout the day. You are also encouraged to contact your child's teacher and they will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you again,

[cid:d9cfc9c0-cb35-40bc-af5d-6e8aaba95cc2]

Unity is strength......when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

                                                    - Mattie Stepanek