SEALEY-PARENTS Archives

Sealey Parents

SEALEY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Kelly, Miranda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly, Miranda
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:11:11 +0000

[http://images.schoolinsites.com/cache/School_3588/c51fc358155da77d3e5b071220d71e26.jpg]<http://images.schoolinsites.com/cache/School_3588/5aa08302ccd67b9ff3c3b19daf8304a8.jpg>                    Attention Parents:

Please help the Sealey PTO by participating in the Reading for Education Fund Raiser.
You will receive an envelope with the postcard booklet in this Friday's folder.

Simply complete as many of the postcards in the booklet as you can with the names and addresses of family and friends.  Then send the booklet back to school with your child. That's it!

Sealey PTO receives $0.50 for every completed postcard.  The postcards are mailed to family and friends with information on magazines they can purchase.  Names and address WILL NOT be added to any mailing lists and family members do not have to buy anything.  Even if you only fill out 1 postcard in the booklet with your own address and send it back to school the Sealey PTO will receive $0.50.

Please help us meet our fundraising goal this year so we can continue to support our teachers and students!
Please send in booklets by Tuesday, March 10th.

Incomplete booklets still earn money as long as at least 1 postcard is completed.

Thank you for supporting the Sealey PTO!