SAIL-PARENTS Archives

SAIL High School Parents

SAIL-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Crowder, Kari" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Crowder, Kari
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2023 20:21:23 +0000
[cid:021a3de6-400a-4182-9248-78802ccee4d2]

Dear SAIL Families,

According to Leon County School's Policy po5200, no student shall be permitted to leave school, for the remainder of the day prior to dismissal, in the custody of a person other than the student's parents/guardian unless that person has the verified authorization (written or verbal) of one of the parents/guardians.

In order for us to keep our students safe, we are asking all parents to report to the front office with picture identification to check their student out.  We know this can be an inconvenience, but it is our most important responsibility to keep all of our students safe.

If your child is a driver, please call the office to release your student or send them with a note.

When students leave campus before dismissal, they will have to sign out from the kiosk in the front office.  This will automatically be coded as unexcused.  A note will still have to be turned in or emailed to [log in to unmask] to be excused.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!!

[cid:ccb44a2b-439b-4d97-80b4-31c403027ca4]