SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Robinson, Anicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:30:46 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Szymanski, Morgan A." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: "Robinson, Anicia" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "Alderman, Trampas B." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Graham, Gabrielle F." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Shedrick, Kia" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Free Event for Children at the Museum of Florida History

Good afternoon Principal Robinson,

My name is Morgan Szymanski and I am an educator over at the Museum of Florida History.

We are having our 34th Annual Children's Day event this Saturday, January 28th from 10a.m. to 3p.m. The event offers free parking and free admission to the Museum. There is a small fee for some activities. I just wanted to let you know in case any of your students might be interested! I have attached a flier for the event to this email.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me!

Best,

Morgan A. Szymanski
Museum Educator and FHD Co-Coordinator
Museum of Florida History
Office of External Affairs
Florida Department of State

R. A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
(850) 245-6400

The Department of State is committed to excellence.
Please take our Customer Satisfaction Survey<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>.