SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Robinson, Anicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 02:16:37 +0000
Attention all parents, guardians and students.
It is time to get ready for the upcoming school year.  We will be having our back to school bash this Saturday, August 8, 2015 from 10:00 am-1:00 pm. Families will have the opportunity to meet our community partners, learn about community resources and also see which class their student will be in for the upcoming school year.  The event will be held in the school cafeteria!

If you have not registered for the upcoming school year, please stop by the office to register your child. We would like to have all students registered prior to the first day so that everyone will be assigned a class. Be sure to have the following items: birth certificate, up to date shot record (on Florida document),  current physical and two proofs of residence.

See you Saturday and be sure to share with friends and families.  Continue to check to the schools website and facebook page for any updates.

GO PATRIOTS!