SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Robinson, Anicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2016 00:44:39 +0000

Dear Students and Parents,

As we prepare for the holiday season, I want to thank you for your continued support of our school district. Today marks the end of my second week as your superintendent, and I can’t tell you how proud and honored I am to serve you.

We have a wonderful school system and some amazing employees. However, each day provides us an opportunity to improve.  Over the next 4 years, I can assure you that my staff and I will work tirelessly to do just that. I have been a part of the Leon County School System for more than 40 years, as both a student and employee, dating back to the early 1970’s when my parents enrolled me as a student at Timberlane Elementary School. Needless to say, I have a vested interest in both the future of our school system and its continued success.

Since being sworn into office on November 22, I have met with several student groups and the District Advisory Council.  This morning I also met with all of our principals thanking them for their hard work and sharing with them my excitement for the future.  After we return from the break, I am looking forward to visiting more schools and continuing to hear from our community.

If I can ever help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to call my office at 487-7147.

Please have a safe and happy holiday season!

Fondly,

Rocky Hanna

Superintendent of Leon County Schools