RUEDIGER-PARENTS Archives

Ruediger Elementary Parents

RUEDIGER-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Sumner, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2023 19:33:33 +0000
Good afternoon!

My name is LaToya McNeil, I am the Community Outreach Director at Greater Mt. Pleasant M.B.C. located at 866 Golden Street, Tallahassee, Fl 32304. I wanted to know if you could share this information below with parents/students and staff.

We have partnered with Second Harvest and One Blood to serve our community. This Saturday 9/23 10am-1pm  There will be FREE groceries, FREE hot food, and dessert! Entertainment for the entire family such as bounce house, face painting and a live DJ. Also, community resources such as Employment, Utilities, legal assistance, Youth services, ect...

September is Sickle Cell Anemia month, and we need the community to donate to help those in need of blood transfusion.
All donors will receive: $20 eGift card, OneBlood T-shirt, and Wellness Checkup. Refreshment will be served to those who donate.

Requirements to donate:
16 years old- must have a parent signature/ID
17 years old and up: must have an ID/Driver's license.

Please join us and tell a friend!
Have additional questions please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you could share with it would be greatly appreciated!

LaToya McNeil
GMP Outreach Director
850-222-9393 (church)
850-841-9651 (cell)

The Parent and Family Engagement Plan and Title 1 Plan are located on Ruediger's website.

[FortifyFLsmall]
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2f&c=E,1,bx8-odTnqpIBwckGQkOxJ1fjvdASuNOSSOc7l28Wl4ziclX95F61uiZ-FUBCVQ2MowHNWccrOqMHwrYzr2otjb3GaBi8Thgy71oIKjtPG3gqTQ,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2f&c=E,1,ZLRZzCUEUUQnUU1dgytADrSovlGVNCYYYN7iMxarXvkD5Die82lt9bWiJdDdeVvs_3SYc-wWmJ08glC30WMPirigeXPBhWVttitGKdngMRw,&typo=1>