ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Cameron, Christy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:13:21 +0000

Thank you to all our families who have registered their students; schoolwide, we have 67% of our students registered! I hope you all had fun creating your Student Star Video and sharing it with friends and family.  The kids love to be able to see their faces in these fun videos.

Today grade levels are competing to earn EXTRA RECESS!  The two grade levels with the most $$/lap will enjoy more fresh air and free time outside tomorrow.  1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th are within a couple dollars of each other so have your children reach out for 1-2 more pledges today.

There is still time to register your student and/or create your Star Student Video at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fmybooster.com&c=E,1,7lRzGccxy7xEj31OKzaVcQ_WICS-YN88tt3zDd-iLBh6gY7zD7KpLqNZSkLU2O4j_Jng7bnG9Fi8cfYLkObbcy5d7VoFQ5JbThovkTXIJu79M-YXAl5rnD0,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fmybooster.com&c=E,1,Wl8O3VkcaA2nZstn0M6_C8sFlcAab1tOonM-i6vuaF4JDpQd1bk7EDXfGH8IgYz4ZzDxt_azbq_O_Nr9Sfm11ClDyqtr5nk8czpkEPSWofjCrn8,&typo=1>.

We are off to a great start with $25,347 pledged so far but we still have a long way to go!

[cid:ii_lo5kqvlc0]