ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Cameron, Christy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2023 12:48:11 +0000
We are excited about our upcoming Fall Scholastic Book Fair! In order for our Fair to run smoothly for our Red Fox Readers, we need your help! Please follow the link to sign up to volunteer if you can! We will need extra hands on deck Friday to make shopping a success with our Grandfoxes. Thanks, in advance, for your help!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEA72CA2FC1-fall

[https://www.signupgenius.com/images/theme/book_fair_school_library.jpg]<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEA72CA2FC1-fall>
Fall Book Fair 2023<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEA72CA2FC1-fall>
Thank you so much for signing up to volunteer at our upcoming Book Fair! If you have not already, please go online and complete the LCS Volunteer form at the following link: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fvolunteers.leonschools.net%2f&c=E,1,xVsCETqpppGbDuzyZDYBVJu9hMVHd2hFd4x7pdt7DjMqCpPaqp3l2TmcPKlEXZmzVW_RYH3FCtGFkljSMauyFE0U5flARSjdr2mh0GLl1gaeETc,&typo=1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you soon!
www.signupgenius.com<http://www.signupgenius.com/>

Roberts Fall Scholastic Book Fair
Monday, September 11- Friday, September 15, 2023

  *   Here are some helpful tips regarding Book Fair shopping:
     *   Purchase Options: Students may shop with cash, checks (made payable to Roberts), or through an eWallet account set up through the Scholastic Book Fair site https://www.scholastic.com/bf/robertselementaryschool16. eWallets offer a safe, secure alternative to cash and really helped make shopping a smooth process for our students during the Fall Book Fair. All purchases benefit our school!
     *   eWallet Unused Funds: Leftover money in the eWallet account may be held over until our Spring Book Fair or used to make online purchases through Scholastic. Please talk with your student about your plan for leftover funds and plan accordingly, as the money in the account can't be refunded.

     *   eWallets for Teachers: I have encouraged teachers to set up eWallet accounts and share them with their families in order to receive monetary donations toward the purchase of books to build their classroom libraries. That information will be sent out by classroom teachers. If you make a donation to a teacher's eWallet, please put the teacher's name on it, NOT your child's name to clarify to whom the funds should go.
     *   Online Ordering: Families also have access to online ordering through the Book Fair website (listed above). These books will ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for orders over $25.
     *   Sales Tax: Be sure to allow for 7.5% sales tax in planning a book budget for your student.
[cid:image002.png@01D9DCB2.F1A4A950]<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgetfortifyfl.com%2fTip.html&c=E,1,i6Wgq1K0KgFiSU0w4SIfdRpMjsGNVbudd5-Q_mcj4wmCdKDJ08ItGTsVZcU7qrpsVhFTnRhn6laFKX7vTdl5DtPW094XvbDBiJfZjYrEMDoh7zkKg0uh&typo=1>