RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Scott, Marcus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2023 12:04:58 +0000

Hello Raa Nation,

[How to Start a Newsletter in 12 Easy Steps]

I am attaching our latest PTO Newsletter so please check it out.
Thank you thank you for all the donations that have come in towards our Student Achievement Celebration this Friday. We are so close to having everything we need but are short on sodas. Please use the link and sign up if you can!

Raa PTO: Student Achievement Party Oct. 20 (signupgenius.com)<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084EA5AB2AA4F8C43-44547000-student#/>

Thank you again for helping make this event a huge success for our students.

Our next PTO Meeting is October 26th at 6:00 pm. We really need all of you to come out and help us generate great fundraising ideas. We value your input so I hope you can join us!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Becca Lata
Raa PTO- President