RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Scott, Marcus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2022 09:00:24 +0000
Attention Ram Nation,

Join me in celebrating:

TEACHERS APPRECIATION WEEK!!

This week, we are celebrating the heroes on our campus that truly make it a special place. Our teachers have endured and persevered through so much over the past two years. Therefore, this week, we honor and pay tribute to the hardest, yet most rewarding profession out there.

I challenge you this week to send a short note, email, or message to your child’s teachers. Help me thank them for all that they do. Without their love, compassion, and service, the destiny and future of our children would be lost. Thank you, Raa Middle School Teachers, for what you do every day!

Special thanks go out to PTO who worked in conjunction with administration putting together a special week full of special treats for all our teachers and staff.

Marcus Scott
Principal, Ram Nation
Augusta Raa Middle School
850-488-6287