RICKARDS-PARENTS Archives

Rickards Parents

RICKARDS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Barnes, Deborah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2022 00:35:11 +0000

JAMES S. RICKARDS HIGH SCHOOL

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

[cid:image003.jpg@01CE99D2.F0E674E0]

Mr. Douglas Cook
Principal
ATTENTION STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS

[South Central USD 5 - 2015-2016 Class Schedule]

We are still working on completing our students' schedules for the 2022-2023 School Year.  Student schedules WILL NOT be finalized until WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3rd . Beginning August 3rd, students will be able to sign into FOCUS, to view their classes. Student schedules that are currently visible in FOCUS, ARE NOT final and are subject to change. Students, if you have any questions about your schedule after August 3rd, please email your assigned Guidance Counselor. Contact information can be found on our school's website: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2frickards&c=E,1,Qu9ozNPGRGrIgGdSVlx94bkOcOF2U4lHcy8GxIL3SDPxpGAG8MwI8R6Cx4YPMsynEw9Ycd0qh3FjuN0bwc6D00LXcm7NieNENsApb5oIrDNd&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2frickards&c=E,1,SQZ3CqUxpn4hcpOBOpS4FBNhwXb-6mNC7g-neBqga21qfhi8CZz_C9bNkfz-D5tOrVYM4lN7-WXAD8A-rvABBpH-KKqVF5l0Af-4UHAAx8FUfhlC1_yScPUxnQ,,&typo=1>

Students, parents, and guardians, we appreciate your patience as we continue to work towards building a master schedule that meets the needs of all students.

Doug Cook, Principal