OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Adams, Danielle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:56:40 +0000
We are under a school lockdown at this time.  All students and faculty have been safely relocated from any outside locations to a secure place in the building. Please do not try and contact the school or your student - everyone is required to remain quiet and in their secure location to hear further instructions.  We are in close contact with School District Safety Personnel and the Leon County Sherriff's Department.   We will send another listserv once the lockdown has been lifted.  Thank you.

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child's teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1