OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Ferris, Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:25:07 -0500

 PARENTING COUNTS WORKSHOP

Hello All,
This month kicks off our first series of the Train the Trainer Title I Parenting Counts Workshops for school parent contact /liaisons. Research tells us that the bond between a parent and child is created in the first five years of a child's life, which leads to improved student achievement.
All schools have a Parenting Counts kit. There are additional kits available at the Title I office for check-out.

Please find details below:
When:   Where:  Time:
Thursday, January 20, 1011      Howell Building
Front Conference Room   8:30a.m.- 10:00a.m.
Thursday, February 10, 2011     Howell Building
 Title I Conference Room        3:00p.m. - 4:30p.m.

For questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Jennifer Anderson in the Title I Office: 413-0441 or 487-7813.

"The family is one of nature's masterpieces."
__ George Samtayana

Thanking you in advance!

Jennifer Y. Anderson
Title I -Parent Involvement/Community Resource Centers
3955 West Pensacola Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
"Exert yourself vigorously and apply yourself
repetively toward attaining your goals until you do."
850.487.7813