OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Adams, Danielle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 25 Jun 2014 11:13:48 +0000374_us-ascii Dear Faculty, Staff, and Community of Oak Ridge Elementary School,

I want you to be the first to know that the Superintendent recommended to the School Board to name me principal at Conley Elementary School. I will miss working with you and the students at Oak Ridge. I will always cherish my time at Oak Ridge! My last day will be Wednesday, July 2nd. [...]45_25Jun201411:13:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:30:06 +0000
Please note that our phone number was incorrect on the original message.  Our phone number is (850) 488-3124.

Parents, Guardians, Faculty and Staff,

We wanted to update you with what is currently being done in regards to Hurricane Irma:

Superintendent Hanna participated in a conference call yesterday morning with Governor Rick Scott and Commissioner Pam Stewart where they provided an update and discussed preparations. Leon County Schools’ Chief Hunkiar and Communications Manager Chris Petley then participated in a local emergency operations center call with the local governments, electricity companies, the Red Cross and more.

As of this time we do not have any impacts to our school operations.  The forecast still anticipates the center of the storm to be near Key West on Saturday morning. The big question remains as to exactly when the storm will make its inevitable turn to the north.

Currently…

·         LCS is in communication with the emergency management center and will continue to monitor the storm.

·         This is not a time to panic, but it is a time to prepare. PLEASE make sure that your contact information is up to date for your child.  You can call our office, at 488-3124 if you have any doubt that your contact information may not be accurate.
·         In case of school closure or schedule changes one of the first places you should check for information is on social media. Leon County Schools’ social media is as follows: Twitter: @LeonSchools, Facebook: Leon County Schools, Instagram: Leon County Schools. If power is lost,  we will send information out on ListServ and through our social media accounts.

We will continue to send out additional information as we receive direction from Leon County Schools.

Thank you,
Jasmine Smith

Oak Ridge Elementary
Home of the Soaring Eagles
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1