OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Brunner, Brooke" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2016 11:33:14 +0000
Greetings Oak Ridge Families,

It was so great to see our families and children back at school today!  Please continue to keep us abreast of any needs you might have, caused by Hurricane Hermine.

We have rescheduled Open House to next Wednesday, September 14th.  You will visit your child's classroom from 5:00pm-6:00pm and then we would love for you to join us for a family style dinner at 6:00pm where you can learn about parent involvement activities for this school year.
We encourage you to stop by the media center while you are at Open House to receive information from community vendors.  In the media center you can also vote for 2016-17 SAC Members and PTO Board Members.  Our School Improvement Plan will be available for you to read and we have hard copies available upon request.  If you cannot attend Open House, you can certainly stop by the office and vote for SAC and PTO through Sept. 15th.

Blue Pop money will be due this Tuesday, Sept. 13th and we will serve Blue Pops to students on Friday, Sept. 16th.

Please see your child's teacher if you have any additional questions.
[cid:1A483333-599C-40D8-A451-3F00A962CAA9]

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child's teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1