OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Brunner, Brooke" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:37:59 +0000

Good afternoon!
The FMS IB Prep Program would appreciate it if you could send the following information out on your school Listserv. I have also attached a flyer for distribution, if you see fit.
Thank you for your support!

5th Grade Parents and Students
You are cordially invited to attend the
Fairview Middle School
International Baccalaureate Preparatory Magnet
Open House & Curriculum Fair

Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
6:30pm

Join us at Fairview Middle School for an Open House Event!
Tour the Fairview campus, meet the IB teachers, visit our curriculum tables and learn more about the application process.
We will begin our evening in the cafeteria with a short presentation.

For more information about our accelerated IB Prep Magnet program and our school, please visit
Fairview IB Prep Program<http://www.leonschools.net/domain/534>.

To schedule a shadowing date in the IB Prep Magnet Program, please contact
Meghan Davis
IB Prep and Curriculum Coordinator
850.488.6880 x122

All IB Prep Applications are due March 1st, 2015,
To the FMS Front Office.

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child's teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1