LEON-PARENTS Archives

Leon Parents

LEON-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Holmes, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:05:54 +0000
Volunteers Needed!! We are SO proud of our HONOR ROLL Students - and Leon is treating them to a Pizza Lunch!

With Report Cards out, Leon is hosting lunch THIS FRIDAY OCT. 27 for all students achieving Honor Roll, and we need parents to set up, check-in students, and serve pizza. Hundreds of students have "made the grade" for this event, and we need YOUR help!

Please see the SignUp Genius link for all information and to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FAFA828A2F8C34-45464270-honor?useFullSite=true#/
[https://www.signupgenius.com/images/theme/pizza-party-main.jpg]<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FAFA828A2F8C34-45464270-honor?useFullSite=true#/>
Honor Roll Recognition Pizza Party<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FAFA828A2F8C34-45464270-honor?useFullSite=true#/>
Leon High School is hosting an Pizza Party in celebration of honor roll students with a 3.5 GPA and above! We need parents to help set up, check in students, serve food, and clean up. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Before the day of the event, please be sure to submit the Leon County Schools Volunteer Form (https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fvolunteers.leonschools.net&c=E,1,c23SBys9kgTpKcRB0uRjmovfihCLksuUxlPd3DNrKRqesTN-ieBJXnm53iJx_ffAMPUfs0Dm6B9zqIdt9l0hT98M0buElrU4t3t_OW0vyxx9qCkxG31EYY44T5EjCg,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fvolunteers.leonschools.net&c=E,1,oYNIP9G0XTPKNftOz2T0q2NBRIH5l__IPU0MPz6hrIK9wL2t7wpgkIIw7CR3dyZ04dSvAcMjkJZXlJuYDlXN2PdtBXsOGoIJVtuk4OptF-LwpA,,&typo=1&ancr_add=1>). Once you're signed up for a slot, we'll email you directly with details about your assignment.  Thank you!
www.signupgenius.com
Reach out if you have any questions!! Thanks so much, and GO BIG RED!

[cid:d356b0bf-96c9-404e-beda-c7c6486f8d28]