KLES-PARENTS Archives

Killearn Lakes Elementary School Parents

KLES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Woodward, Morgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2023 17:39:54 +0000
PTO Patron Program

The PTO Patron Program is wrapping up this week - please consider donating today! Your generous donations help fund:

  *   Grandparents Day - two-day special event for KLES Grandparents
  *   Musical instruments for Mrs. Pursino, our music teacher
  *   Comfy seating for classroom reading corners
  *   New PE equipment every year
  *   Teacher Appreciation Week - last year included surprise coffee truck visit and VIP Room Service delivery of favorite snacks
  *   Magazine subscriptions for Mr. Piotrowski's gifted classes
  *   Entrance fee for the Corporate Cup Challenge - fitness challenge and team-building exercise for teachers & staff

The next competition has started! If 50% of our student population contributes (any amount) to our PTO Patron fundraiser, Principal Blair AND Assistant Principal Ricciardi will dress head-to-toe in Shamrock Spirit
this Friendsgiving.

Donate on our website at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fkillearnlakespto.org&c=E,1,PHaoGqrJEOWNOzALuIOSSkgBpJhCseX9cjW2u7QHm7JVyrKkWZoRhF-5bMYYU5_jvSuNGjxig7yeBmoDFRhgZH-SLAOuN33VmYfyOagsM4vk&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fkillearnlakespto.org%2f&c=E,1,fLpEv_msKAu8OIrdHqDNJ2ycWhztxw8lG73LQgygIShxYOE64WhX__-j8FXCr02edKcxrSVug7gnbsVgxxqb5NqAhv1B5En7g2b4lpSaVwXYO6rC51Af&typo=1>

[cid:image003.png@01D9FC48.69E68460]