GODBY-PARENTS Archives

Amos P. Godby High School

GODBY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Powell, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Powell, Jennifer
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:09:39 +0000
The Charmettes are preparing for our signature event of the "Debutante Presentation & Ball 2024". We are seeking your assistance in getting information out, regarding our upcoming "Interest and Informational Meeting" for this year's event.

Participation in the Deb Presentation is open to all Junior and Senior female students, as well as young ladies enrolled in their first year of College. The attached flyer provides the date, location, etc., for the scheduled meeting. We invite you to join us as well, in order that you may gain more knowledge about our organization and this signature event that has been ongoing for fifty-two years!

An RSVP is required from all attendees. Please encourage the young ladies to respond to the email on the flyer by September 18th. Again, thank you for your warm welcome and yes, I look forward to meeting those of you I don't already know. Feel free to reach out to me with questions or clarifications.

In Excellence,

Dr. Malinda Jackson-James, President

Leon County Charmettes, Incorporated

Dr. Malinda Jackson-James, President