From:
"O'Banner, Zelena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2022 17:16:09 +0000
Good morning, Tigers.

The National Weather Service has issued a Tropical Storm Warning for Tallahassee and Leon County, with our most significant weather forecast to take place between 1:00 and 4:00 tomorrow.   For this reason, Leon County Schools will be closed Thursday, November 10, 2022.   All afterschool activities scheduled for this evening will take place as scheduled, but all Leon County activities tomorrow and tomorrow night have been cancelled.  As a reminder, all Leon County Schools are closed Friday in observance of Veterans Day.  Please be safe as the storm moves through our area and we will see everyone on Monday.

[Closed Thursday_SocialMedia.jpg]