From:
"Lewis, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:49:51 -0400
Friday August 17th
We will be welcoming our students and parents on Friday, August 17th,  at 10:30 a.m. for 2012-2013 Orientation.

Back To School Supply Drive
It's that time of the year again!  Leon County Schools is ready to launch the BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE.  It is our goal to have every student excited to return to school and having a new backpack full of paper, pencils and notebooks might make a big difference in a child's attitude. Last year, we collected nearly 5,000 items valued at approximately $15,000 for our students ---- a testament that this community cares!  We would like help surpassing last year's drive and we need you.   Griffin will have a collection box in our front office through September 14th, so read the attached flyer for more information and get ready to donate!

City of Tallahassee Recreation
Attached is a copy of the fall baseball registration forms for the 11-12 and 13-14 years of age leagues.

Griffin Middle Information Technology Prep School
Telephone: 850.617.5353
FAX # 850.617.5354
 [cid:af1f6f49-f548-4cbe-922d-a749493d882f] riffin Middle School
"Enhancing Academics Through Technology"