From:
"Lynn, Gwendolyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:38:37 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to share that bus 701 was involved in a minor fender bender accident.  A car traveling behind the bus made impact causing minor damage to the bus.  There were approximately 5 students remaining on the bus and we are fortunate that there were no reported  injuries.  The bus is currently at the Gate on Tennessee Street.  This bus serves the following stops: Highway 20, Dale at Vanfleet and the Meadows.  The remaining students will be transported on replacement bus 633.

Our appreciation is extended to Leon County Transportation who ensures the safety and well-being of all of our students.  They responded quickly to this incident and contacted the school with information to inform our parent community. Leon County School system is excellent in every department.

Have a good weekend!

Gwendolyn R. Lynn
Principal
Griffin Middle Information Technology Prep School
800 Alabama Street
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 488-8436 - Voice
(850) 488 - 922-4226 (fax)
 riffin Midle School
"Enhancing Academics Through Technology"