From:
"Lynn, Gwendolyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:37:45 -0400
We are fortunate to have an Emergency Management Team at Leon County Schools that is very responsive to needs of our district and school community.  Below is a message from that EMT  that might be helpful to you during this weather event.

In preparation for the arrival of Tropical Storm Isaac we are providing you with a link to The Official 2012 Hurricane Survival Guide. The guide will assist you and your family in making an informed, educated decision concerning evacuation or shelter. It will also explain what to do before, during and after the storm and guide you through the creation of a personal plan. The website is brought to you by the Leon County Board of County Commissioners in partnership with Leon County Division of Emergency Management and the Capital Area Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Please feel free to download and share this document with anyone you wish.

http://haveahurricaneplan.com/

Robert Tricquet
Leon County Schools
Department of Safety,Security and