"O'Banner, Zelena" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Mar 2020 23:47:29 +0000
Dear LCS Family,

Following new guidance from the Center for Disease Control and per order by the Governor and Commissioner of Education, all school districts in the State of Florida will be closed for the next 2 weeks.

For Leon County Schools, this means one week of Spring Break and one additional week following it. AS OF NOW students will return to school on Monday, March 30th.

All after school activities and athletic events will also be cancelled until further notice starting tomorrow.

The safety of our students, employees and community remains our top priority.

Leadership will continue to meet to plan for how this decision will impact employees and students who rely on the district for meals and more. This is a very fluid situation and we will update you with information as we receive it.

Please update your contact information on the FOCUS App as soon as possible.

For the latest updates check out the district's web page: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fcovid19&c=E,1,k3ZTkQFF7Dpf0tv94BAhu0tAN_hMzxPEbBKHqyW0T5mihwrcDtqZbvfI0XQrzQBFXwAAiGpBBM9spp-7OooB__dPlJnJQX5zcfP0kDChiyOMKJri0kM,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fcovid19%3ffbclid%3dIwAR2ltdTi5v3NEVPZeOMEYxG71jNhcaADaadtra1fQinkc3dqHfp30t6sO30&c=E,1,ldlu9EMZwUXLkyGVVMBUgH6Mz7zUEV0GUbQ4Ikv0e8SkTffOdYkKzkvX0OghrM4nYAuJEyAG7iAllolw_iH2ZGRi9FRPdPT6qLRG7ADUh3enLNb0GmubqK1BXyxa&typo=1>

I can’t thank you enough for your patience and understanding in this very trying situation.

Calmly and together we will get through this!!

Rocky Hanna