From:
"O'Banner, Zelena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:25:42 +0000
ATTENTION Griffin Tigers!

[What does it take to be a substitute teacher or substitute paraprofessional  (aide)? | Olympia CUSD 16]

As you may know, LCS is currently experiencing a shortage of Substitute Teachers.  Because the need for reliable substitutes is often greater than the existing pool, we are asking for your help.

We are asking all parents/guardians, aunts/uncles, grandparents and other family members who may be interested in substitute teaching duties, to respond to this email and let us know.  The substitute teacher is a part-time, as needed, position that pays $14.00 per hour and generally guarantees at least 7 hours per day upon acceptance of an assignment.

Applicants must possess at least a high school diploma, be 21 years of age, and pass a Level 2 criminal background check.  Training will be provided and you can choose your school availability and frequency of work.  Best of all, this is your opportunity to contribute to our school on a daily basis. We appreciate your continued help and support as we navigate through another school year.

If you wish, you can serve as a sub on call only for Griffin!

Please email me ASAP if you would be willing to step in to help Griffin Middle School at this time.

GMSThank you!

[cid:image001.png@01D64DF4.5BCE8B30]