FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Salvo, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2023 23:52:31 +0000
Our community team effort is what makes the Carnival so much fun for our children! We are still in need of some Sponsors, Volunteers, and Cake Mix!

Contact Ms. Stelter at [log in to unmask] or call the school at 850-488-9374 if you are able to sponsor or volunteer!

SPONSORS!

Do you own a business or know someone who does? Are you interested in making a donation?  Just $75 gets your company or family name advertised at the event! $100 gets you advertisement at the event AND in our Yearbook!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Are you available to help run our carnival Oct 20th? We need your help!  Be sure to fill out a volunteer form!
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fvolunteers.leonschools.net%2f&c=E,1,XGESVF7mjv2_FiNRJ89eENeuNYi9w6IyqKd1d0XV2ElRmDvNusWD9I9CjOx7KnTyDtQmThYCB4d-Erqi4Q_hSuFCLwlvP0aCkbog8FP5SZgo&typo=1

CAKE WALK DONATIONS!

We are in need of boxed cake mix and icing! Donate to your child's homeroom or drop off in the front office!