FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Pizarro-Oyola, Alex" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2023 21:20:53 +0000

Dear Parents and Guardians,

This is a friendly reminder regarding our established ID scanning procedure for those wishing to walk their children to their classrooms tomorrow for the first day of school.

Here's a quick refresher on the process:

Bring a Valid ID: Have a valid government-issued ID, such as a driver's license or passport, with you.
Proceed to the Front Office: Upon arrival at the school, head to the front office.
Scan Your ID: Our staff will scan your ID using our Raptor system.
Receive a Visitor's Badge: You will receive a visitor's badge that must be worn at all times during your visit.

Please remember that without completing this process, access to the classroom areas will not be permitted.

We know that you value the safety of our school community as much as we do, and we appreciate your cooperation in following this procedure.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 488-9374.

Thank you for your continued support,

Fort Braden School