FDLRS Archives

FDLRS

FDLRS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Howard, Allyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2019 15:49:44 +0000
Take a look at this newsletter from JustForTeachers – especially the second page which invites input on the new Florida Standards.  FLDOE is hopeful that many of you will provide input.

Additionally, you may email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to get this newsletter directly.

Mrs. Allyn Howard

           [FDLRSlogo.png]

Miccosukee Associate Center

725 South Calhoun St.