FAIRVIEW-PARENTS Archives

Fairview-Parents

FAIRVIEW-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Bell, Lyndsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2022 18:55:32 +0000
*We need volunteers! Do you want to help the science department? We have 2 upcoming events where parent volunteers are needed.

1)         This Friday, December 2nd - School Science Olympiad Competition - 5 volunteers to help conduct the morning events - Time: 9:30-11:00
2)         Next Friday, December 9th - FMS Science Fair - 6 volunteers needed to help judge Science Fair projects - Time: 9:30-12:30

We would love your involvement! Sign-up here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084DAEAE2BA0F85-science

*Fairview is looking forward to the holiday season and we are asking you to help us spread some holiday cheer! We are looking for donations of holiday decorations to help us brighten up our front office for our families, students, and staff. These donations will be used to liven up our front office and will be added to our decorations for the years to come. We would appreciate any decorations that you are able to share with us. Donations can be dropped off or sent to Mrs. Bell in the front office. Thank you in advance for your help with this! We are asking that all donations be dropped off by November 29th so we have time to decorate.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D90331.13D0EB80]

[cid:image001.png@01D90330.A7ABFBC0]