CONLEY-PARENTS Archives

Conley Elementary School

CONLEY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Koerner, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2022 15:07:05 +0000
Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

Three years ago, I was announced as the principal at Conley.  At the time, I did not realize the challenges we would face due to the Pandemic.  While we have faced many obstacles, the support provided by our parents and community have helped us through these times.  I am extremely grateful, and appreciative, of our students, parents, faculty, staff, and surrounding community for joining together, trusting each other, and working hard to make sure our students were safe, healthy, and growing both academically and socially.

Recently, Superintendent Hanna provided me an opportunity to be a principal at one of our local middle schools.  While I accepted, I will miss my Conley family.  This community is very special to me and I appreciate the trust you placed in me to care for your children.  They have shown remarkable growth over the past few years and, with your continued support, will continue that trend.

In the next several weeks, Mr. Ben Threadgill will transition into the principal position at Conley.  Mr. Threadgill has experience in both elementary and secondary schools in Leon County, most recently as the assistant principal at WT Moore Elementary School.  I have personally worked with Mr. Threadgill in the past and know he is extremely excited to join Conley's family.   He will bring the same care, compassion, and excitement for Conley you expect, and deserve.

Thank you again for all of your support and I wish all of you a safe, fun, and productive summer and school year.

Jason Koerner