CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:50:54 +0000
Happy Friday!

Thank you for your donations towards the teacher's coffee supplies. We were able to transform the area from a plain, little stretch of cabinet to a happy, little coffee nook. Take a look at the before and after pictures!

Our first PTO meeting will be on Tuesday, Sept 22 at 6:00 via Zoom.  Please join us to elect new officers for the year. We need a VP and a treasurer with financial experience.  We'll also brainstorm ideas for teacher appreciation, communication methods, fundraising and spirit store sales.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84099383055?pwd=VXliZW4yemk4UHBDQktEZUNBRmQzUT09

Volunteers can't be on campus so we need think of things that are fun and engaging but don't need bodies to make it happen.

Thank you!

I look forward to seeing your faces on Tuesday!

Enjoy your weekend!

Devan