CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:46:44 +0000
Hello Cobb Families,

If you are available this afternoon, we could use your help with Fun Zone!

We need 10 volunteers to help us serve snacks at Fun Zone! Please be here at 2:45 and you'll be finished by 4:00.

We will be serving packaged snacks from the "Snack Shack" table during Fun Zone. If you're looking for an easy, low-commitment way to get involved, this is perfect!

Please contact PTO President, Ms. Miatta Jalaber ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to let us know you'll be there.

Thank you for your support. We'll see you this afternoon!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7E82A.AD176120]