CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:48:06 +0000
Good morning!

As the Chromebooks were delayed in their arrival, we are passing out Desktop Computers to our students in digital academy to get us started.  The desktops will have WiFi adaptors and web cameras so that students can fully participate in online learning.

When the Chromebooks arrive, these will be switched out for desktops. In the meantime, we will begin passing out devices to Digital Academy students starting Wednesday afternoon at 4:00pm. We will continue distribution Thursday evening and Saturday morning.

If your student is currently registered as a Digital Academy student, you will receive a link in your e-mail to register for a timeslot to pick up your device.  If you do not receive the link, either we do not have a correct e-mail address for you registered to your student OR your student is not signed up for Digital Academy. In that case, please contact Mr. Rudenborg ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thank you so much for your patience in this crazy time! If you have other questions, please let me know.

Sarah Hembree
Principal
Cobb Middle School
915 Hillcrest Street