CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2020 20:33:42 +0000
Hi!

Thank you for all the help in keeping the break room stocked and buying things from the Amazon registry to make sure our teachers know how much we appreciate all the effort they are putting into this year.

The location and main dish for the Teacher and Staff Christmas party has been donated.  We are asking for help with desserts, fruit and veggie trays and festive plates and napkins.  The items do not need to be individually wrapped because they will be served to them (there won't be multiple people handling utensils.  If you would like to individually wrap goods, this, of course, is welcome. Desserts can be homemade but do not have to be.  Please have any items to the school no later than 4:00. Thursday, Dec 17 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4EABAF22A6F94-teacher1

Just as a real quick reminder, there is a PTO meeting tonight at 6 via Zoom and I'd love to see you there. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79702640684?pwd=djdQaDI0ZEgwVW9aYlZWMnk4OTQ3dz09

Meeting ID: 797 0264 0684

Passcode: YQ4BmJ

Thank you!