CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2020 19:02:33 +0000
Hi!

We had a good turn out for the first PTO meeting last week! We had some great discussions and I'm excited to see what the year will bring. I'd like to welcome Shameeka King to the team as Vice President! Shameeka is a mom of a 7th grader and was very active with the PTO last year. I'm excited to work closer with her this year. We are still in need of a treasurer. Please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested.  Some financial background is required for the treasurer position.

We are currently collecting 100% cotton sheets for the Mask Marvels.  The Mask Marvels made 5,000 masks for Leon County Teachers and are making masks to give to the hospital.  They use the sheets to make the ties for the masks.  The sheets do not need to be new but do need to be clean.  They can be brought to the school and addressed to Kim Autry, she will deliver them.

I've created two signups for items for our fantastic teachers (these may be modified depending on coffee supply needs).  Please drop items off at the front office of the school, label them Teacher Appreciation.

Oct 14 and Nov 10:

Fall Stock the Breakroom: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4EABAF22A6F94-fall

Oct 29:

We're Muffin Without You: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4EABAF22A6F94-were

Donations are always accepted via CashApp ($CobbMSPTO) and Venmo(@Cobb-PTO), please label them as Teacher Appreciation.

Thank you so much for your donations so far this year.  They are truly appreciated!

Thank you again!

Devan Cobb-Williams