CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Curry, Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 22:13:58 +0000

Hello and Happy Friday!  Just a few notes to share.

In December 40 students participated in the Chiles mini mu competition.  This competition hosted over 1100 area students.

v  Jane Cohen placed 9th for Pre-Algebra

v  Justin Hollett placed 7th for Geometry

v  Ansley Garrison placed 19th for Geometry

Congratulations and keep up the great work! :)

*         Best of luck to our Cobb Mathletes at Chiles tomorrow! :)  Go Cubs!

*         Our Robotics team received a bid to regionals at their last competition!  Way to go Robotics Team!!!

*         Please mark your calendars for the Mother / Son Breakfast next Friday 2/19 from 8-9 in the media center.  Enjoy a yummy breakfast, photo booth and lots of fun! No tickets necessary.  R.S.V.P. to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with mother/son breakfast in the subject line please and let me know the number attending.  Thanks so much!

December Students of the Month were:
6th grade: Rayan Alhouli
7th grade: Julian Goldsmith
8th grade: Chloe Nix

January Students of the Month are:
6th grade: Nikko Davis
7th grade: Ansley Nix
8th grade: Morlissa Groover

Magnet recruiting is in full swing with shadow days, parent tours and open houses!  Our Cubs have done a fine job welcoming visitors!  :)

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!  <3

Respectfully,
Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.leonschools.net/cobb> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp<http://www.leonschools.net/curryp>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]