CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mosley, Gail" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:20:13 -0400
Thanks to all of you who were able to make it to the meeting yesterday; it was great to see you all!

Ms. Marsh spoke to us about FCAT Explorer.  You may find that information on Cobb's webpage at http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/default.aspx

Ms. Haley has wonderful ideas for the Table-top Gardening Project.  She will have a summary to share soon!

Another big topic discussed is the Spaghetti Dinner to be held November 4; 5:30-7:30 PM.  In order to help the process more fluidly (we hope) look for these new additions to the event:

The following stations will be set up with the teachers listed:
Salad-Haley
Gass-dessert
Curry-drinks
Mosley-food line
If you have a strong preference to work in any of these stations, either contact me or the teacher who will be organizing that station.  If you do not have a work preference but want to work 'as needed', that is okay too.

As you sell/buy tickets, please let everyone know that they may choose to come at a time listed at the bottom of the attachment.  That time is not guaranteed but staggering the times will hopefully help the lines to move faster.

When you bring your food, you may drive to the cafeteria rather than scramble to park on Hillcrest or Miccosukee.  If you drive down Lucy St. beyond the parent pickup entry to the next entry.  Bring food at any time and we will keep it warm all day and have it ready for that evening.

Ticket sales will begin Thursday!

We are looking forward to seeing you again!  Please let us know if you have questions!