CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Curry, Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 17:10:28 +0000

Hello all and Happy Monday!  AND May the 4th be with you! :)

v  Just a friendly reminder of our Magnet Parent Orientation for our incoming 6th grade magnet students!  Plan to join us this Thursday May 7th at 6pm in the gym.  You will meet our wonderful teachers, fantastic administration, hear about summer camps as well as summer projects for all 6th grade & magnet.  You will also find out answers to your questions about middle school life and middle school expectations.  We look forward to seeing you there! :)

v  Congratulations to our Student of the Month winners! :)

o   6th grade Madison Rushing

o   7th grade Jordan Deadwyler

o   8th grade Michael Henderson

v  We are finishing up FSA testing this week with 7th & 8th graders testing in math.  After that it will be End of Course exams (EOC's) for state required classes only.

Have a wonderful week! :)

Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/default.aspx> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Respectfully,
Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
CHESS Club Sponsor
YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]