CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mosley, Gail" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:20:37 -0400

Parents of Kennedy and SeaWorld trip participants-

Please review these notes.  There has been at least one change-the Magnet Program is going to provide lunch from Subway.  The lunches are six inch subs in either turkey or ham with vegan/vegetarian preferences considered.  We will also have chips and Capri Sun.  Consider your child's appetite and pack other snacks as you deem appropriate.

The students have been told that, with the bus drivers' approval, they may bring snacks for the bus.

We are looking forward to this trip and the countdown has begun!!!