CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mosley, Gail" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:20:05 -0500
A couple of changes-

While we will still have this meeting, it will be held in the cafeteria rather than the media center as it had been previously booked.

Also-it appears that the information from Kennedy will not be as lengthy this year as in years past, so do NOT expect the packet to come home this weekend.  We are waiting to see if we can save a few trees before sending it.

Thanks again!
..g.