CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Curry, Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2015 22:58:46 +0000

Hello and Happy Friday! :)

Thank you for all of the wonderful treats this week for Teacher appreciation!  What a joy to hear from our students about how much they care!

Please find attached a note from our wonderful Mrs. Sydna Atwater, PTO President!  Recruiting for PTO positions next year is in full swing... please take a moment to look over the list and choose a way to join in and help serve our PTO, students and faculty at Cobb.

Making summer plans?  Please see the attached list of available camps here at Cobb this summer.  Also included are two of our camps flyers & registration forms.  Information for all camps will be online as well.

* Don't forget summer reading assignments and summer math work... all will be available online.  Incoming 6th graders have two reading & 1 math, rising 7th graders have 1 reading & 1 math... 8th graders have a math sheet based on the math class they are entering in high school.

If you are not already signed up for the CMS-Parents Listserv, please join to receive lots of information about all that is going on here at Cobb!  Highlighted today is the new exam schedule for the last week of school.  Don't forget to visit our website<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/default.aspx> regularly for updates and information!

Happy Mother's Day to all of our amazing mothers! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Respectfully,
Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
CHESS Club Sponsor
YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]

Remember:
* Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

* If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/default.aspx> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.